Calling Debut Authors! Now Accepting Applications for the 2018 Debutante Ball! Read this post to learn more. Hurry! THE DEADLINE IS JULY 28!
I’m having deja vu because I could’ve sworn we’ve written this blog before. BUT I have no problem sharing more fun facts with you guys! So, here we go:
1) I LOVEEEEE Mariah Carey. She’s my absolute favorite singer next to Whitney. I could listen to her all day. In fact, here. Listen to her greatest hits!!
2) I used to take horseback riding lessons at Claremont Riding Academy. (First place I experience true racism when another student scared my horse and I fell off. Never went back.)
3) The Field Trip was the first horror film I directed that was submitted/accepted in festivals.
4) I spent a lot of time with my Grandparents in Kingston, Jamaica. My Grandfather and I would go swimming at Hell. One time, after a huge hurricane, I was swimming through some seaweed and a grab somehow jumped up and caught a hold of the bottom of my foot. My Grandfather had to save me and I still have the scar, which is pretty prolific since I’m also a Cancer. :-p
5) I’m technically allergic to nuts but I still eat peanut butter. (Well, any peanut butter that’s not organic. Like Skippy.