Congratulations to Megan Armstrong, winner of our #DebBallGiveaway of THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor.
Thank you so much to yesterday’s guest, Kerry Anne King! If you haven’t already, enter the #DebBallGiveaway to win a copy of I WISH YOU HAPPY! You can enter by sharing our post on Facebook and/or retweeting the following tweet:
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) August 26, 2017
News from the 2017 Debs
Jenni L. Walsh is so excited to finally have an official title for Book 2, which has gone through quite the transformation. It began as BEING BONNIE, the sequel to BECOMING BONNIE (Book 1). And while Book 2 is still a sequel, it’s very much a book that can stand on its own (without first having read BECOMING BONNIE). After going through a few different titles with her publishing team, they finally landed on SIDE BY SIDE. This title was inspired by Bonnie’s real-life poem, The Trail’s End, and in particular, these few lines:
“Some day they’ll go down together
they’ll bury them side by side.
To few it’ll be grief,
to the law a relief
but it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde.”
Latest posts by Amy Poeppel (see all)
- A Tribute to the 2017 Debs: My Highlight Reel - August 29, 2017
- Final News Flash for the 2017 Debs - August 27, 2017
- Didn’t See That Coming: My Debut Year’s “OMG” Moments - August 22, 2017
- News Flash: Reading, Writing, and The Writer’s Digest Conference - August 20, 2017
- Amy’s Reading (and Bad Mood) Update - August 15, 2017