I know today’s post is supposed to relate to arts and crafts. But when I think about arts and crafts, I think about creating things — about gluing and building and putting pieces together. And when I look at all of the devastating photos of the destruction in Oklahoma, all I can think about is how much rebuilding will need to be done there, and how for many of the people who live in and around Oklahoma City, no amount of glue will make their lives whole again.
So, with that in mind, I wanted to provide a list of organizations lending a hand on the ground in Oklahoma, in case any of you want to help.
I’m sure there are other organizations doing important work on the ground as well, so if you know of any others, please feel free to mention them in the comments. With disasters like this one, people are always looking for ways to help.
Latest posts by DanaB (see all)
- Deb Dana Graduates - Tuesday, August 27, 2013
- Deb Dana Has Many Best Friends - Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- Deb Dana Likes a Change in Scenery - Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Deb Dana Thinks Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid - Tuesday, August 6, 2013
- Deb Dana and Newborn Nostalgia - Tuesday, July 30, 2013