Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Things for which I am grateful: For friends. Family. Food on the table without worry. Heat from the furnace without sacrifice. My husband’s job. Good schools for my children. Our health. This song was the highlight of my wedding for me. My book opens with my marrying Mark. And I’m grateful for the gift of humor to help salve our wounds and to see the joy and the goodness of life in small places. En-JOY.
And now, for something completely different. (Nod to the ever classic Monty Python. And Beaker.)
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - Wednesday, August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - Wednesday, July 27, 2011