I wasn’t feeling very inspired by this week’s topic of “favorite quotes,” so I took off my pants.
What? That’s not what you do for inspiration?
I got some new jeans, and quite by accident, discovered something printed on the waistband:
As a romance author, I feel obligated to point out that in order to see this meaningful message about following your heart, you have to remove your clothing.
I’ll go ahead and leave you with that deep thought for now. Have a wonderful New Year and a great weekend!
And don’t forget to take off your pants and follow your heart whenever the opportunity arises.
Latest posts by Tawna Fenske (see all)
- Deb Tawna goes out kicking and screaming - Friday, August 26, 2011
- Deb Tawna wants you to love her man (just keep your hands off!) - Friday, August 19, 2011
- Wanderlust is Deb Tawna’s second favorite form of lust - Friday, August 12, 2011
- Deb Tawna has release week brain freeze - Friday, August 5, 2011
- Deb Tawna wants to have a slumber party with Deb Elise’s narrator - Friday, July 29, 2011