I have a lot of guilty pleasures. Here’s one.
Wine is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. And, since we’re talking about GUILTY pleasures, I’ll take the cigarette, too. I’ve never been much of a smoker, but I’m not blind to the effect of a nice nicotine buzz. And, speaking of buzzes….
No, I’m not talking weed. I’m talking sugary coffee drinks from Starbucks. Nom nom nom. Does it cost $5 and have whipped cream on top? I’ll take two.
Okay, okay. Here’s another guilty pleasure that doesn’t involve uppers or downers. Though I will admit that a trip to Target always lifts my mood.
And, finally, the guiltiest of all my guilty pleasures… TEEN MOM 2.
Will you ‘fess up to sharing in any of these guilty pleasures?
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- Where Are They Now? Deb Susan Gloss Talks Foreign Editions & a Fashion Shoot - May 6, 2015
- Until Later: Cocktails and Cheez-Its - August 27, 2014
- When a Project Needs Some Air - August 20, 2014
- No Looking Back - August 13, 2014
- “After the Final No…” Some thoughts on rejection - August 6, 2014