This week, for my launch of BECOMING BONNIE (!!!), I’ve asked each of my Deb sisters to take a quiz that tells them which member of the Bonnie and Clyde’s gang they are. Now, it’s my turn! And…. I’m….
And, I gotta say, I think this is pretty spot on. I’m a church-going gal and, if I ever make a name for myself, I strive to do it in a honest way. No robbing banks or devil-may-care fellas for me (though I totally went through a period of time where I was attracted to ‘bad boys’).
Along with this description, there’s a scene in BECOMING BONNIE that I unknowingly brought to life in my own life. The other week, I chopped off all my hair, right up to my shoulders. It had been a stressful week and I wanted to do something for myself that I had complete control over. So off I went to the salon and four inches later I was feeling pretty darn happy with myself. It wasn’t until afterward that I laughed at myself because, in BECOMING BONNIE, Bonnelyn also has a very liberating moment where she chops off her hair. It’s almost a turning point where she decides to stand up for herself and she takes hold of her life. But… that’s all I’m going to say about that scene 😉 I hope you’ll pick up BECOMING BONNIE to see Bonnelyn’s evolution into Bonnie for yourself.
And, I also hope you’ll take the quiz below, and let me know which member you are within Bonnie and Clyde’s gang!
Latest posts by Jenni L. Walsh (see all)
- Jenni L. Walsh Says Goodbye (For Now) - August 31, 2017
- Interview with Former Deb Kerry Schafer + #DebBallGiveaway of WORLD TREE GIRL & I WISH YOU HAPPY - August 26, 2017
- A Snapshot of Jenni L. Walsh’s Debut Year - August 24, 2017
- Interview with Hazel Gaynor + #DebBallGiveaway of THE COTTINGLEY SECRET - August 19, 2017
- Happy reading, #histfic fans! - August 17, 2017