The Debs would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Remember books make great gifts! As you might imagine with all of us having books coming out in 2007, we are excited to see the New Year arrive.
Deb Kristy Kiernan was interviewed for the News-Press. She dished on the life of a writer, her excitement about her first book Catching Genius, and how much she enjoys being a deb. Check out the article at news-press.com here.
We have a WINNER! Thanks to everyone who entered, and our first contest winner is Larramie P from Ohio! The prize is on its way to you even as we speak. Everyone keep those comments coming and we will have a new contest in the New Year.
We have had a lot of excitement from some independent bookstores interested in highlighting our books as a Deb Six Pack. If you have the name of a great bookstore in your area pass it on to us and we’ll be sure to get in touch with them.
The countdown is on! Mia King is the first one to go out for a dance. Her book Good Things is out in February. Make sure you’ve pre-ordered your copy.
Latest posts by Eileen (see all)
- The Second Time Around - Saturday, January 3, 2009
- Cancer is a Bitch- but Gail isn’t by Deb Eileen - Saturday, October 4, 2008
- I Never Knew When To Leave A Party- By (long term) Deb Eileen - Friday, August 22, 2008
- Food just tastes better when you set it on fire by Deb Eileen - Friday, August 1, 2008
- Heavy Lifting and Monty Python…by Deb Eileen - Friday, July 18, 2008