Congrats to Cheryl, who won a copy of Anna Lee Huber’s Mortal Arts!
From the 2014 Debs…
Susan Gloss is in Spain doing research for her next novel. Hint: she’s visiting a lot of wineries.
Heather Webb did cartwheels when she was made a monthly contributor at the popular writing blog Writer Unboxed. She’s also dying of jealousy that Deb Susan is in Spain drinking wine!
Lori Rader-Day nerded out over getting her ISBN number. She’s also gearing up to teach a one-day class on mystery writing at StoryStudio Chicago. Details here.
Lisa Alber is recovering from her adventure at the Bouchercon world mystery convention. She had so much fun, she went ahead and registered for Bouchercon 2014 in Long Beach, CA.
Natalia Sylvester got to see cover concepts for Chasing the Sun this week. She then proceeded to run around her living room waving her arms in the air from pure joy.
From the Former Debs…
2013 Deb Kerry Schafer finished edits for her Dream Thief novella.
2013 Deb Susan Spann is delighted to announce that her second Shinobi Mystery, Blade of the Samurai, is now available for pre-order! The cover art remains a secret, but she’ll share it as soon as she can.
2009 Deb Kristina Riggle is in California for the SCIBA trade show. If you’re at the show, stop by and say hello.
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- No Excuses: Five Tricks for Cramming in More Writing Time - December 4, 2013
- Even Perfect Plans Can Wind up on the Chopping Block - November 27, 2013
- Five Tips for Finding Your Place in the Writing Community - November 20, 2013
- Ass-In-Chair and Shitty First Drafts: 4 Pieces of Advice from Seasoned Authors - November 13, 2013
- It’s Business Time - November 6, 2013