Congrats to Jenna, who won a signed copy of A PINCH OF OOH LA LA from Renee Swindle!
From the 2014 Debs…
Lisa Alber is having a blast at Killer Nashville. Also, silly her, she likes that her bio was included on the Left Coast Crime Crimelandia committee page. Fun to be helping out with that conference coming up in Portland in March, 2015!
Susan Gloss says “pinch me!” As part of a literary Salon series for Madison women’s magazine BRAVA, Susan will be doing a vintage fashion photo shoot for their October issue, complete with hair and makeup and a stylist.
Ooh la la!
Lori Rader-Day finished the first draft of her next book, LITTLE PRETTY THINGS, this week, so that’s really all she wants to talk about. But she also did an event at Chicagoland’s mystery bookstore, Centuries and Sleuths Looking ahead, is anyone in Pittsburgh?
Natalia Sylvester got the crazy idea that it’d be fun to read at One Page, a monthly literary salon in Austin where writers read one page of a WIP. That’s right—rough, unpolished, drafts. She’s both excited and terrified. She also confirmed one more reading, the last in her “official” book tour for CHASING THE SUN, in Austin on Sept. 25!
Heather Webb is recovering from an intense, yet exciting research trip to Paris. She’s also prepping for her launch of BECOMING JOSEPHINE in Holland next month, and RMFW, one of her favorite conferences in Denver in two weeks.
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - August 17, 2014