Writers freak out. It’s just a fact. Find an author in any stage of the publication game–the agent search, submission, revision, book launch–and I’ll bet you that, if she’s not in the middle of a freak-out, there’s one just around the corner.
When Overwhelmed Author Syndrome rears it’s ugly head, I recommend the 3 B’s.
And, by books, I mean put down your own book and read someone else’s. It’ll remind you why you got into this business in the first place.
Latest posts by Susan Gloss (see all)
- Where Are They Now? Deb Susan Gloss Talks Foreign Editions & a Fashion Shoot - Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Until Later: Cocktails and Cheez-Its - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- When a Project Needs Some Air - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- No Looking Back - Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- “After the Final No…” Some thoughts on rejection - Wednesday, August 6, 2014