I LOVE to pre-order! It’s like having a Secret Santa with yourself. Books long ago selected magically appear on your doorstep like a much needed, but totally unexpected hug. Plus, it’s the best way to support your favorite authors. Pre-orders influence buy counts, print runs, foreign sales, and more.
Every serious readaholic has a list of authors they stalk for new material. Today I’m offering up the 2016 books I’ve pre-ordered with buy links so you can too.
Can’t wait for these beauties to arrive!
Established Writers (alphabetical order)
Chris Bohjalian- THE GUEST ROOM– January 5, 2016
Eleanor Brown- THE LIGHT OF PARIS– July 12, 2016
Jacquelyn Mitchard- TWO IF BY THE SEA– March 15, 2016
Elizabeth Strout- MY NAME IS LUCY BARTON– January 12, 2016
Karen White, Beatriz Williams & Lauren Willig- THE FORGOTTEN ROOM– January 19, 2016
Obviously, my fellow Debs are high on the list. Getting an inside peak during copy edits, cover selection, etc. will make reading their work uniquely special. Buy links are to the right—if you haven’t already—simply click the book cover!
There’s a debut coming March 8th I read an advanced copy of and LOVED. Y’all should read Lynda Cohen Loigman’s THE-TWO FAMILY HOUSE. It’s my book club’s April pick.
Happy holidays to all!
Latest posts by Abby Fabiaschi (see all)
- I’m Like a Rash - Thursday, September 1, 2016
- The Delay that Saved the Day - Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Books: A Case Study - Thursday, August 18, 2016
- Want to be charmed? Read THE CITY BAKER’S GUIDE TO COUNTRY LIVING! - Thursday, August 11, 2016
- Me & THE WASHINGTON POST agree: UPTOWN THIEF makes you think while it entertains! - Thursday, August 4, 2016