So I know this post is a little later than my usual Saturday post, but it was on purpose. Really. See, I had to wait until today in order to bring you this:
Powered by Astrocenter.com
May 5, 2007 Daily Taurus horoscope
Your concept of reality may be more based on your emotions than on facts, dear Taurus. This is one of those days when this sort of paradigm of thinking may get you into trouble. Whatever situation comes up, you are likely to feel very passionate about it, and you will tend to lose any rational perspective whatsoever. Integrity, inner strength, and self-confidence will be the glue that holds your mind and heart together.
My concept of reality?! Well what the hell does that mean?! So I should be on the look-out for irrational behavior today, hmm? I don’t know what to think. Is there a better place to start looking at my horoscope than my Earthlink homepage? Because when I read something like this I simply cannot help but roll my eyes. Is that a Taurus trait? I’m willing, people, I am willing to believe, but I need more than that. So, give it up, where should I go to get the most coherent horoscope? What are your favorite astrology sites?
And since I am so ignorant that I clearly cannot write intelligently about astrology, I will instead respond to something rather fun from one of the Debs favorite websites: the fabulous Writers’ Group Blog has tagged The Debutante Ball with the Thinking Bloggers Award! Considering the group of bloggers we were tossed in with, including Patry Francis, Tess Gerritsen, Jungle Red, and Therese Fowler, I’m feeling pretty good about it!
And now we must return the favor, so I would like to tag the following with this prestigious award, one site for each Deb:
There are so many more blogs that we love. We know everyone is short on time. You can’t visit them all in one day. But if it’s been a while since you’ve checked out The Debutante Ball’s links to the right, take a moment, click on one you haven’t been to before, or one you haven’t been to in a while. Enjoy a new point of view and leave a comment, however brief, to let them know you were there.
Now for those who got tagged, if you feel so inclined, please do the following:
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Have a great week all, and I’ll check in to see if I get any great horoscope sites in the comments!
Latest posts by Kristy (see all)
- In Which Founder Kristy Gets All Mushy - Saturday, January 17, 2009
- Beyond The Ball - Saturday, August 23, 2008
- And So We Come To The End by Founder Kristy - Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Wish on a Shooting Star by Founder Kristy - Saturday, November 24, 2007
- My Big Chill Epiphany by Founder Kristy - Saturday, October 20, 2007