This Thanksgiving week, the Debutantes are expressing their thanks.
Like Crystal mentioned in her post, the acknowledgments at the end of BECOMING BONNIE are going to give some specific shout outs, but on this day of thanks I wanted to acknowledge the fact that this book has been touched by so many wonderful people and groups.
While writing a novel can be solitary at times, I’ve been extremely fortunate to be surrounded by my agent extraordinaire Stacey Glick, my literary agency Dystel, Goderich & Bourett, my amazing editor Bess Cozby, the whole team at Tor/Forge, my book bestie Carolyn Menke, the Pitch Wars family, the Kick-Butt Kid Lit gals, my 17Scribes family, amazing critique partners and author friends, the sweetest blogger and twitter friends, a supportive husband and family, and last but not least, the other wonderful Debutante gals.
I didn’t get here alone. Thank you, thank you, my village!
Latest posts by Jenni L. Walsh (see all)
- Jenni L. Walsh Says Goodbye (For Now) - Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Interview with Former Deb Kerry Schafer + #DebBallGiveaway of WORLD TREE GIRL & I WISH YOU HAPPY - Saturday, August 26, 2017
- A Snapshot of Jenni L. Walsh’s Debut Year - Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Interview with Hazel Gaynor + #DebBallGiveaway of THE COTTINGLEY SECRET - Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Happy reading, #histfic fans! - Thursday, August 17, 2017