Check back next Sunday to find out who won the copy of Accidents of Marriage, by guest author Randy Susan Meyers!
From the 2015 Debs…
Colleen Oakley is making great progress on book two, despite some wicked morning sickness. Congrats, Colleen, on your latest bundle of joy, due to launch springtime 2015!
Amy E. Reichert is hard at work mentoring PitchWars (an online pitch-> revise-> pitch agents contest), and now that her kiddos are back in school after a great summer she’s finally able to catch her breath!
Karma Brown is trying to be a master juggler, balancing PitchWars mentoring, a variety of marketing and promotional deadlines for COME AWAY WITH ME, and back to school shenanigans.
Sona Charaipotra is thrilled to say her copyedits for TINY PRETTY THINGS are FINALLY done, which she celebrated as every author (and mom) should — with coffee ice cream and baby snuggles!
Shelly King is recovering from all the excitement of her book’s birthday this week (September 2nd), and is tickled to report the store sold out of her books during her launch event! To buy a copy of Shelly’s debut novel, THE MOMENT OF EVERYTHING (Grand Central Publishing/Hachette), visit her site or check your local bookstore. Congratulations, Shelly!
From the 2014 Debs …
Susan Gloss’s VINTAGE (William Morrow/HarperCollins) is now available in paperback, and we hear you can get a copy in Target! Congrats, Susan.
Latest posts by Karma Brown (see all)
- News Flash: Keep in Touch with the 2015 Debs! - Sunday, September 6, 2015
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2016! - Saturday, September 5, 2015
- It’s Not Really Goodbye … more, “See you later!” - Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- News Flash: BIG (secret) news, Celebrity Sighting, & a Giveaway! - Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Launch week: Karma Brown Takes Deb Ball Interview + a Giveaway! - Saturday, August 29, 2015