From the 2014 Debs…
Natalia Sylvester launched CHASING THE SUN this week!
Susan Gloss was tickled to see this beautiful blog covering the Turkish version of VINTAGE!
Lori Rader-Day is working the Mystery Writers of America booth at Printers Row Lit Fest in Chicago this weekend. If you’re in town, come down for her Sunday 3:30 pm panel on “the rules of mysteries—and when to break them!”
Heather Webb enjoyed a great book event at the St.Louis Public Library in coordination with Left Bank Books this weekend. She met some great people and visited her favorite Italian restaurant for lunch after with friends.
Lisa Alber is looking forward to a three-day writing retreat at the beach. She can’t wait! She also got asked to be a speaker at the local Friends of Mystery society — in March 2015! (She’ll have to come up with a bonafide speech … probably with index cards … yikes.)
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014