And mark your calendars – Lyn Liao Butler will be interviewing Denise Williams this Thursday night at 7pm ET on our Instagram page. They’ll talk about Denise’s debut, HOW TO FAIL AT FLIRTING (which was just chosen as a GMA Book of the Month!) as well as “writing jackassery.” We can’t wait!
|Lyn Liao Butler has a newsletter! Sign up and learn more about THE TIGER MOM’S TALE at www.lynliaobutler.com.|
|Greta Kelley ‘s debut THE FROZEN CROWN was named Library Journal’s Debut of the Month. Way to go Greta!
Greta also published an article this week on crafting a magical world in her writing. Read it here.
|Denny S. Bryce’s debut WILD WOMEN AND THE BLUES was chosen by Mila’s Bookshelf as one of the top 10 books she can’t wait for in 2021. Congratulations Denny!|
|Elizabeth Gonzalez James’ novel MONA AT SEA was named by The Rumpus as one of the books they can’t wait to read in 2021. Read more here.
Her flash fiction “Zenith” was also nominated for a Pushcart Prize by The Fabulist. Read “Zenith” here.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Gonzalez James (see all)
- A year like no other: Elizabeth’s Deb Ball recap - Monday, August 23, 2021
- Interview with A. Natasha Joukovsky, author of THE PORTRAIT OF A MIRROR - Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Platform, support, wine, laughs: What I got out of being a Debutante - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 19, 2021 - Monday, July 19, 2021
- [News Flash] July 4, 2021 - Sunday, July 4, 2021