We’re kicking off the Official Launch Week of Deb Jenny Gardiner and her debut novel, Sleeping With Ward Cleaver, here at The Debutante Ball with a contest. This contest opens Monday February 4th and runs to Saturday February 9. Email the correct answer to a skill-testing trivia question about Deb Jenny and you will be entered in a draw for an exciting prize. Details will be posted on the Contest page Monday morning. Happy Debut, Deb Jenny!
Deb Gail’s Cancer is a Bitch received this great endorsement from Jon Clinch, acclaimed author of Finn: “Gail Konop Baker has achieved the near-impossible: She’s given us real life — funny, sad, intimate, heartbreaking, and hopeful — on the page. To write that way is her gift, and it’s a gift to readers too.”
Deb Jenny had the great pleasure of meeting Deb Lisa (finally!) while joining her on her fabulous segment on the syndicated morning show Daytime in Tampa. The show will air Monday, February 4 in the following stations: WFLA/ Tampa, FL, WRBL/Columbus, GA, WNCN/Raleigh, NC, WCWJ/ Jacksonville, FL, WSAV/Savannah, GA, WCBD/Charleston, SC.
Deb Jenny will also appear on Richmond’s Virginia This Morning on Thursday, February 7.
There’s a lovely feature on her publisher’s website on Sleeping with Ward Cleaver along with an interview between her and Natale Stenzel (whose fun novel Pandora’s Box also debuted this week).
Lastly, she’ll be visiting the fabulous Killer Fiction blog on Monday, February 4 (and where you can read a post today about an anthology in which Deb Jenny is a contributor, the proceeds of which go entirely to a shelter for abused women). And on Tuesday (or Wednesday) she’ll be at the fun Stephanie Elliot’s blog, Manic Mommy.
On The Deb Bookshelf:
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008