Thank you so much to yesterday’s guest, Jessica Strawser! If you haven’t already, enter the #DebBallGiveaway to win a copy of Forget You Know Me. You can enter by sharing our post on Facebook and/or retweeting the following tweet (make sure you follow @DebutanteBall on Twitter too!):
We interviewed Jessica Strawser (@jessicastrawser) about her newest novel FORGET YOU KNOW ME! Follow @DebutanteBall & RT for a chance to win a copy of the book! https://t.co/bp9e8EjQtG pic.twitter.com/AhexS5iLCF
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) March 23, 2019
News from Past Debs:
- 2018 Deb Lara Lillibridge‘s debut Girlish: Growing Up in a Lesbian Home was named a Foreword Reviews Book of the Year finalist in the LGBTQ Category! Congratulations, Lara!
News from the Class of 2019 Debs:
|K.A. Doore is still reeling from her book birthday. It’s like, out there. In bookstores. And airports?? What even is reality. She’ll be over here following the Toddler around the playground and trying to process life if you need anything.|
|Devi S. Laskar is trying to pack for #AWP19 in Portland, OR, and also trying to finish up an essay. Thanks for the lovely interview of The Atlas of Reds and Blues this week Archana Kai Kulkarni and SheThePeopleTV and thanks to the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) for naming Atlas an #OkraPick.|
|Layne Fargo is so excited for conference season! She kicked things off with Murder and Mayhem in Chicago yesterday, and she’s heading to AWP later this week.
If you’re in the Portland area, you can catch her and a dozen other 2019 debut authors reading from their books at Enso Winery on Friday night.
|Stephanie Jimenez is so happy for Kai’s publication of The Perfect Assassin!|
|Martine Fournier Watson is enjoying watching Kai’s book come into the world and looking forward to all the great things it does! And realizing that if The Perfect Assassin is out, that means The Dream Peddler has less than three weeks to go. Eep.|
See you next week when we blog about our ideas of a perfect day.
Latest posts by Layne Fargo (see all)
- [News Flash] September 29, 2019 - Sunday, September 29, 2019
- [News Flash] September 1, 2019 - Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Interview with Shelby Mahurin, Author of SERPENT & DOVE - Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Introducing Karen Osborne: Author of ARCHITECTS OF MEMORY - Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Interview with Maureen Joyce Connolly and LITTLE LOVELY THINGS Giveaway - Saturday, August 24, 2019