Congrats to Nicole Asselin, winner of Deb Giveaway for TORN by Rowenna Miller!
Thank you so much to yesterday’s guest, Helene Dunbar!
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) May 26, 2018
News from former Debs:
Lori Rader-Day’s 2017 book, The Day I Died has been nominated for a Mary Higgins Clark Award, Thriller Award, Barry Award, and now Anthony Award.Check out this review in Chicago Magazine!
News from the 2018 Debs:
Julie Clark is looking forward to the inaugural Novel Network event Book Club Bingo on June 10th! Join her, and twenty-one other amazing authors, in San Diego for lunch, book signings, and discussion panels. Click here to register!
Kaitlyn Sage Patterson is so excited for her events in Louisville, Asheville, and New York next week! Check out her events page and come say hello!
Cass Morris has made a pretty decent start on her tan considering it’s not even June yet.
Kimmery Martin is headed to BookExpo next week! Yay for free books!! Also if you are in the Nashville area, please join her and author Anna Quinn on June 7th for a reading at Parnassus.
See you next week when we talk about authors we fangirl over.
Latest posts by Julie Clark (see all)
- The New Debs: Please Welcome the Class of 2019! - Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Farewell and See You Soon! - Thursday, August 30, 2018
- [News Flash] August 26, 2018 - Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Bloopers and Embarrassing Moments - Thursday, August 23, 2018
- [News Flash] August 19, 2018 - Sunday, August 19, 2018