Congrats to Julie, who won a signed copy of THE BLACK HOUR from Lori Rader-Day!
From the 2014 Debs…
Susan Gloss had blast on Wednesday at her reading and book signing at Books & Co. in Oconomowoc, Wis.
Lisa Alber still hasn’t figured out the plot snarls in her second County Clare mystery. Truth is, with all this beautiful weather, she’s been goofing around a little too much.
Lori Rader-Day hosted her launch party in Chicago last night at the great independent store The Book Cellar! Thanks to everyone who celebrated with her!
From former Debs…
2013 Deb Susan Spann launched BLADE OF THE SAMURAI, the second in her Shinobi historical ninja mystery series, this week. Congrats, Susan!
2011 Deb Sarah Jio is celebrating a two-book foreign rights deal in The Netherlands!
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014