Congratulations to Krysti from YA & Wine, winner of our #DebBallGiveaway of Tiffany D. Jackson’s ALLEGEDLY!
We send our thanks to our very own Abby Fabiaschi for being our guest yesterday on The Debutante Ball. If you haven’t already, pick up a copy of I LIKED MY LIFE. Or you can enter to win a signed hardcover by retweeting on twitter:
— The Debutante Ball (@DebutanteBall) February 4, 2017
Or you can also share the post on Facebook. We will select and contact the very lucky winner on Friday, February 10th at noon (US Only).
News from the 2017 Debs
For starters … No big deal (Ha!), but Lynn K. Hall has an Op-Ed published in today’s New York Times! Read it here! It’s a wonderful and important introduction to her book CAGED EYES which will launch on Tuesday!
Also we invite you to tune in to NPR on Tuesday at 11:00am to hear Lynn discuss her memoir.
Meanwhile, we all had a blast yesterday hanging out together! It was a Deb Ball party in NYC! Here are some pictures of all the tomfoolery that went along with it 🙂
Latest posts by Amy Poeppel (see all)
- A Tribute to the 2017 Debs: My Highlight Reel - Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Final News Flash for the 2017 Debs - Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Didn’t See That Coming: My Debut Year’s “OMG” Moments - Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- News Flash: Reading, Writing, and The Writer’s Digest Conference - Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Amy’s Reading (and Bad Mood) Update - Tuesday, August 15, 2017