Congrats to Kitty, who won a signed copy of Learning to Stay from Erin Celello!
From the 2014 Debs…
Heather Webb enjoyed a book talk and signing at Brazo’s Bookstore in Houston this week. She also sipped some pretty amazing margaritas while visiting with fellow writer pals. She’s decided Texas has got it going on.
Lisa Alber attended her first book club as an author—more like as an author under the gun! She discovered that she no longer remembers details about her own novel(!), but she had a blast anyhow. Such great insights about how readers view her characters.
Susan Gloss also had her first book club event this week as an author. And there was CAKE.
Lori Rader-Day received a STARRED review in this week’s Publishers Weekly! They called it an “exceptional debut!” Swoon!
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014