The truth about guilty pleasures is that I don’t really believe in guilty pleasures. I believe in PLEASURES. I just don’t believe I should feel any guilt about them.
That being said, there a few things maybe I could be a little embarrassed by, if I wanted to.
You can try to make me feel bad about what a five-year-old girl I am, but it won’t work. I’m in my 40s now, so I’m pretty much molded into what I’m going to be. And if it’s five-like and blissed out over pink shoes and bunny rabbits, you can bet I’m OK with it.
What blisses you out?
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014