This wonderful week, as we inch closer and closer to spring, we are welcoming you, our fantastic readers, to take the Deb Ball interview!
Here’s how it will work: We’ve pasted some of the typical questions we usually ask our guests below. In the comments, we invite you to answer any–or all!–of them so that we can get to know you better!
The Debutante Ball is all about community. Writers and readers stick together, enrich each other’s lives, and we are so grateful that you are here with us as we celebrate this wondrous journey to publishing our debut books. We’ve had such a good time interviewing phenomenal writers and giving away their books each week, but the truth is… we want to know YOU.
We hope you feel comfortable introducing yourselves as we have already shared so much of our own lives with you (gasp, maybe even too much of our lives? do you even like us? please reassure us!) We can’t wait to read your answers!
- Tell us about one book that’s made an impact on you and what books you’re excited for in the future.
- If you could bring a fictional or non-fictional character to dinner, who would it be?
- If you are a writer, what is your “day job” and how does it help facilitate your art?
- If you a reader, what is it that makes you fall in love with a book?
- If you could have any talent, what would it be?
- Tell us about one thing that’s bringing you Marie Kondo levels of joy right now.
- What’s the first book you remember reading or being read to you?
- What’s your favorite TV show of the moment and why?
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
- What’s your next big goal for 2019?
We can’t wait to read your answers!
Latest posts by Stephanie Jimenez (see all)
- Interview with Jessica Strawser + Giveaway of FORGET YOU KNOW ME! - Saturday, March 23, 2019
- With The Perfect Assassin, K.A. Doore is Only Getting Started - Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Interview with Toni Kirkpatrick & Giveaway of The Bolero of Andi Rowe - Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Want to write a believable character? Give them a personality test - Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Hanging Onto Inspiration As You Write Your Book - Thursday, February 28, 2019