Congratulations to Elaina, who won a copy of Mary Vensel White’s THE QUALITIES OF WOOD!
From the 2014 Debs…
Heather Webb received a stellar review from the Portland Book Review in which they called Becoming Josephine “a brilliant debut” with “exquisite detail”, and finally, summed up the article with a sentence that made her bounce around the house with happiness all week– “With the completion of this book Ms. Webb has made her name as a novelist and historian.”
Lisa Alber is a beta reader for a friend’s novel and she’s having fun. But this week she’s getting back to serious revisions.
Susan Gloss is in beautiful Door County, Wisconsin, this weekend teaching a creative writing workshop at Write On, Door County.
Lori Rader-Day reviewed three new mysteries for the Chicago Tribune Printer’s Row literary supplement. She had to read all three books in about a week, which is not the standard reading pace she’s keeping these days.
Natalia Sylvester had a blast being on the air for the first time as a guest on Writing on the Air. The link should be up soon!
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014