I’ll be honest, this year was a tough year to fit in reading. Between work, more work, writing book 2, the world exploding, and marketing Allegedly, I barely had time to fit in these few titles. But I can’t sit here and not practice what I preach, which is that reading makes you a better writer. So here are a few of the books I read, in no special order but they are all special to me!
Latest posts by Tiffany D. Jackson (see all)
- My Debut Year: The Highs!!! And Byeeeeeeee!! - Friday, September 1, 2017
- My Debut Year: The Lows - Friday, August 25, 2017
- These Things I Have Read - Friday, August 18, 2017
- Interview with Brandy Colbert + #DebBallGiveaway of Little & Lion - Saturday, August 12, 2017
- Déjà vu: A Poem - Friday, August 11, 2017