Deb Sarah was interviewed by USAToday, which dubbed The Opposite of Me a notable book! Click here to read it. And please join Sarah at upcoming readings including in New York and at the Bethesda Literary Festival – see the events link at her website for details.
Deb Maria is headed to Scarsdale, NY as the promotion tour continues for her hilarious book “101 Ways to Torture Your Husband.” Maria will be doing a reading and a signing at Borders Books (680 Post Road Scarsdale, NY) this Saturday, April 17th from 2-4pm. If you can’t make it, but would love a copy, click here buy 101 Ways now or visit Maria’s website www.101WaystoTortureYourHusband.com
Deb Joelle is adding dates to her growing list of bookstore readings. Check out her event page on her new website for more information, and if you live in Victoria or Gabriola, BC or Portland & Gresham, Oregon, she hopes you’ll join her! While you’re at the website, take a look at the Restoring Harmony Book Trailer.
Friend of the Debs, Carleen Brice, has been nominated for the Author Blog Awards! 500 blogs were nominated and Carleen’s blog made it along with 27 others. Winners will be announced April 20 at the London Book Fair. If you’d like to vote for Carleen, here’s the link!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013