Whenever. I. Can.
Okay, maybe I should elaborate. I don’t for a minute imagine I’m busier than anyone else, so I know I’m not alone in this, but time isn’t always easy to find. I grab it when I can, and I’m not choosey. I’ll write tucked away in my home office on my desktop, I’ll write at a coffee shop on my laptop, I’ll write on my iPad (with awesome PADACS keyboard) at my daughter’s horseback riding lesson. Early morning, middle of the day, dead of night… I don’t have a preference. If it’s a stretch of uninterrupted time, I’m snagging it and I’m excited about it.
How about you? Do you have a specific “workday” for writing, or do you take whatever window of opportunity you can?
Latest posts by Elise Allen (see all)
- Deb Elise Sings Pomp and Circumstance - August 22, 2011
- Deb Elise Worships J.K. Rowling’s Characters - August 15, 2011
- Deb Elise Loves It, But Doesn’t Do It Enough - August 8, 2011
- Deb Elise Would TOTALLY Stow Away With Deb Tawna’s Making Waves Crew! - August 1, 2011
- Deb Elise on Populazzi, and her Least Favorite Aerosmith Song - July 25, 2011