This week’s theme is Getting Away. Wow, how timely. My book releases in Canada tomorrow and next Tuesday in the U.S., so you can bet I really want to get away. This past year has been full of getting ready for this and I’m sure feeling that. I need a holiday.
And for me (and thankfully my husband) the best holiday is one spent at sea. That’s right: I’m a cruiser. You may already know this, since I talked about my last cruise a bit at Thanksgiving, but I’m never as happy as I am when I’m at sea.
So now, as I’m going a bit insane with book release(s) and launch stuff, I’m going to give you a peek into why the ocean is my happy place.
And here’s a photo montage (admittedly, with some weirdly random photos that my husband included, like the artwork and elevator maintenance – what the?)
So let’s hear about YOUR happy place! Where do YOU love to be when you’re getting away?
Latest posts by JoanneL (see all)
- The Dance is Over, but Deb Joanne’s Card is Full - August 27, 2012
- IN A FIX Launch Week – Deb Joanne’s all about the Dudes - August 20, 2012
- For Deb Joanne Reading is Always a Good Habit - August 13, 2012
- The Debutante Ball Welcomes Gina Rosati! - August 11, 2012
- The Voices in Deb Joanne’s Head Are Funny Ones - August 6, 2012