This week is I’ve Got a Secret week here at the Ball – with the caveat that it’s a shareable secret. Which led my brain down a twisted and convoluted pathway of “is anything still a secret if I post it on the web?” When does a secret stop being a secret?
Yes, my brain is like that, which occasionally makes life difficult.
And here is my response to the conundrum – I’m going to share five things about me that you may or may not know. Only one of them is true. You get to guess which is the true thing. Or, if you wish, you can just choose to believe it all and be on your merry way.
1. Before writing ate up all of my free time, I worked as a yoga instructor.
2. In high school I got in trouble for an English class assignment in which we were supposed to give driving instructions from our home to the school. Mine would have placed any driver foolish enough to follow them in the lake and the teacher actually called my mother to complain.
3. I have a philosophy minor to go with my English major.
4. My favorite place to be is in a crowd of people.
5. My favorite kind of pie is pumpkin, with lots of whipped cream.
So there we have it. If you choose to play along, tell me which one of these tales is true in the comments below. Or just believe it all if you wish.
Latest posts by KerryS (see all)
- Goodbye, from Deb Kerry and Random Penuin - August 26, 2013
- Deb Kerry’s best friend is a Viking - August 19, 2013
- Deb Kerry’s Writing Journey is the Ultimate Road Trip - August 12, 2013
- Deb Kerry and The Flying Pigs - August 5, 2013
- Deb Kerry is Riding Off Into the Sunset. Take Two. Or Three. - July 29, 2013