Do I love to travel? Of course, who doesn’t? The great outdoors calls to me daily. I’m a regular “Jackie London.” Well, that’s the call of the wild, but sometimes the great outdoors can be wild. Prepare to be consumed with envy at this list of places I’ve traveled in the last few weeks:
The best thing about reading is that you can travel all over the world from the comfort of your own home. No intrusive pat downs, no stale donuts and overcooked coffee at a rest stop, no traffic jams. No sunburns either! Where have you been lately?
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - July 27, 2011