This is Paragon Park, in Hull, Mass, at Nantasket Beach. An aMUSEment park, long gone but home to decades of fun including several trips there in high school with friends. There was a Dr. Scholl’s sandal on the roof of the Merry-Go-Round that we could see from the Paratrooper ride every year.
What’s that? Not that kind of muse? Oh. Dear.
Latest posts by Kim Stagliano (see all)
- Deb Kim Says “So Long, Farewell!” - August 24, 2011
- Deb Kim and Character Flaws - August 17, 2011
- Deb Kim’s Pictorial Book Tour - August 10, 2011
- Bon Voyeurage! Set Sail with Tawna Fenske’s Making Waves! - August 3, 2011
- Stop! You Must Hop On…. Populazzi by Elise Allen! - July 27, 2011