What? You don’t think a public service announcement can be thrilling? Well, take a gander at this one and see if your mind is changed:
Uh-huh. Makes you want to go feel yourself up, doesn’t it? *wicked grin*
Which is, of course, the whole point. Because you need to feel yourself up to make sure you don’t have any unwanted lumps. Trust me, nothing in this world is more thrilling than keeping yourself healthy, so please let these helpfully half-clad boys remind you to take care of your girls.
You owe it to yourself to watch it. *cough* Over and over again, if necessary.
And, because I’m an equal opportunity blogger, here’s a little eye candy for those of you who might prefer looking at something other than half-naked men:
Kind of gives “public service” a whole new meaning, doesn’t it?
P.S. I was going to do a thriller post on this franchise:
Since it is Friday the 13th and all. But . . . well, I haven’t actually seen any of them. Those kinds of thrills give me nightmares.
So, what do you find more thrilling? PSAs or scary movies? (Or both.) Got any favorites? (Of either.)
Latest posts by LindaG (see all)
- Time to Move Deb Linda’s Bloomin’ Arse Out - August 31, 2012
- Deb Linda Says Hooray for Lunch Week! (Wait…there’s food, right?) - August 24, 2012
- Deb Linda says, “What, me worry?” - August 17, 2012
- When Deb Linda Lost her Voice (No, that’s not a metaphor.) - August 10, 2012
- Some of Deb Linda’s Best Friends Have Been Furry - August 3, 2012