I’ll admit, I’m a pretty wound-up person. Keeping stress at bay can be tough sometimes, so I try to remember these words when I’m juggling a million things. They help me remember to breathe and to keep plugging away. (You can find the above print, and a zillion other cute and motivating sayings for your office or home here.)
Also, at some point in high school, I came across a quote from Goethe that stuck with me, and still rings in my ears: “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” These words have been the spark for many of my big dreams—writing a novel included.
What sayings or quotes move and motivate you? P.S. Happy New Year!
Latest posts by Sarah Jio (see all)
- Deb Sarah Says (Sniffle) Goodbye … and Hello - August 25, 2011
- Deb Sarah Steals Character Traits for Her Books From Friends & Family - August 18, 2011
- Deb Sarah Congratulates Deb Tawna, and Has a Confession… - August 4, 2011
- Deb Sarah Is Having a POPULAZZI Love Fest! - July 28, 2011
- Deb Sarah’s Dream Notebook - July 21, 2011