Congrats to Marilyn, who won the copy of Catriona McPherson’s DANDY GILVER & A BOTHERSOME NUMBER OF CORPSES last week!
From the 2014 Debs…
Natalia Sylvester is getting her Scotch tape and scissors ready…she’ll be volunteer gift-wrapping at her local indie bookstore in December to help raise money for a scholarship program for aspiring writers.
Heather Webb learned she’ll be speaking up a storm! In February, alongside an amazing list of authors, she’ll be moderating a panel at The Big Book Club festival at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. And later in the spring, she’ll get to meet fellow Debutante Natalia in person (!!!!) at the DFW Writers’ Conference in Dallas. Good times ahead!
Lisa Alber got sick … Revision work on her second County Clare mystery almost trickled to a halt.
Susan Gloss learned that the translation rights to VINTAGE have been sold in Spain to Debosillo, an imprint of the Spanish Random House group!
Lori Rader-Day had a long first-book talk with author Susanna Calkins—so many things to learn, but it’s fun to get advice from such great people!
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - August 17, 2014