Okay, so I screwed up. I thought I was supposed to write my Mother’s Day post last week. But actually I was supposed to write my inside-the-Debs post last week. Which left me with nothing to write this week because everyone else already spilled all of the gory details.
But…the timing actually worked out wonderfully. Because even though I’m not going to disclose any more down and dirty details about our year as Debs, I’m going to go one step further.
I get to announce the launch of our 2009 Debutante Search.
How about a debut book slated to launch in 2009 by a major publisher?
The Debutante Ball is launching a Deb search for a group of five debut authors for the 2009 Debutante Season.
Applicants must have a debut book slated to launch in 2009 by a major publisher or established small press. Deadline for applications is July 1.
To submit your application, fill out this survey here.
For more info contact Deb Jenny (Jenny at the debutante ball dot com) or Deb Lisa (lisa at the debutante ball dot com).
Latest posts by Jenny Gardiner (see all)
- Last but Definitely not Least by Deb Jenny - September 30, 2008
- THE DEBS and Starting Over by Guest Author Susan McBride - September 6, 2008
- Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow by Deb Jenny - August 26, 2008
- Two for the Price of One! Welcome Guest Jackie Kessler (and Deb Jen’s post) - August 12, 2008
- Our Own Little Thespian by Deb Jenny - August 5, 2008