I read really fast–about 800 words a minute. It means that I devour books. I can easily read a 250 page book in a couple of hours. When I fly to Italy I usually read 1.5-2 books one way on the flight. For someone like me the Kindle is one of the best inventions ever, and my husband is grateful for the slightly smaller piles of actual books in our house.
I’m aiming to read 100 books this year. I’m currently at 61 books. I’ve read some really incredible ones this year including about 18 or 19 debut novels by fellow writers who unleashed their awesomeness out into the world (I read all my fellow Debutante’s books last fall!). Having my own debut novel out this year I have been so fortunate to band together with other debut writers to help each other promote our books, and of course, read some really wonderful stories.
Each of the books below is clickable if you want to choose a book by the cover. It would be impossible to tell you which one I enjoyed the most, honestly, because there are some incredible picks on this list. I read all my fellow Deb’s books back in 2016 so you won’t find them here. 🙂
Latest posts by Crystal King (see all)
- All Good Things… - Monday, August 28, 2017
- Wow, What a Whirlwind Debut Year! - Monday, August 21, 2017
- My 2017 in Books – What I’ve Read, What I’ve Loved - Monday, August 14, 2017
- The Second Time Around - Monday, August 7, 2017
- Can You Guess How To Pronounce Apicius? - Monday, July 31, 2017