Deb Meredith is getting ready to attend the Edgar’s in New York and go to the Malice Domestic Conference in Crystal City, VA next weekend. Her panel “Get a Clue” is on Sunday.
Deb Eve’s FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MALARIA received a nice review in the April/May issue of National Geographic Adventure – available on newstands now.
Founder Deb Mia King‘s Table Manners (Berkley, August 2009) and sequel to her first novel, Good Things, just sold book club rights to Doubleday, Literary Guild, Rhaspsody, and Book of the Month Club! Visit her at www.miaking.com to say hi.
Big thanks to everyone who entered the Bad Girls Don’t Die launch week contest! Katie will be tallying up the entries and announcing them in her Tuesday post.
For even more chances to win a copy, visit Free Book Friday Teens, where Jessica Brody is giving away five signed copies this Friday, May 1! Plus, you can download an audio file/podcast of an interview with Deb Katie.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - June 30, 2013