Congrats to Hannelore, who won a copy of GIRL ON THE GOLDEN COIN by guest author Marci Jefferson!
Lori Rader-Day got her first blurbs! Lynne Raimondo (author of Dante’s Wood), said THE BLACK HOUR is “a brilliant suspense debut, rich in psychological nuance,” while Catriona McPherson (author of the Agatha Award-winning Dandy Gilver mystery series and As She Left It) said it was “Utterly compelling. The question at the heart of The Black Hour is original and engrossing and I defy anyone not to devour the book to get to the answer.” Hank Phillippi Ryan (the Agatha, Anthony, Macavity and Mary Higgins Clark award-winning author of The Wrong Girl) said: “A terrific whydunnit! This dark page-turner of a puzzle—well-written, with bite and style and edge and simmering conflict—will keep you riveted from page one.”
Natalia Sylvester launched her newly redesigned website this week! She’s in love with the colors and the fancy slideshow on the home page. What do you think? Check it out here.
Heather Webb spoke with her Hollywood agent for the first time this week. She had to take several deep breaths so she wouldn’t SQUEEE in the earpiece of her phone.
Lisa Alber received a good review from Library Journal! “Newcomer Lisa Alber’s stirring debut Kilmoon … exudes Irish countryside atmosphere. The murder plot is solved neatly and the door is open for Merrit’s further adventures.”
Susan Gloss got a good review from Booklist. They said, ““…Gloss should have a built-in fan base for this book-club-worthy story of redemption, healing, and love.”
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014