Congrats to Rose, who won a copy of Clare O’Donohue’s Double Wedding Ring!
From the 2014 Debs…
Susan Gloss was excited to get word from her agent that VINTAGE is among the books that the agency’s foreign rights team took with them to the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Lori Rader-Day reached 50,000 words on her new work-in-progress this week!
Heather Webb’s blog tour, hosted by Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours, is live! Swing by and check out the amazing list of book bloggers.
Lisa Alber volunteered at the Wordstock festival of books (yay!) and had surprise oral surgery (boo!), which you can read about here.
Natalia Sylvester is thrilled that an author interview she conducted on her blog last month is now being published on NBCLatino.com. You can read about Mario Alberto Zambrano and his debut novel, Lotería, here.
From Deb Friends…
Author Erika Robuck raised $6,000 to donate to metastatic breast cancer research in honor of Lisa Adams this week. Bidders vied for boxes of donated books, including an ARC from Deb Heather and dozens of others. You can still make individual donations HERE.
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - Monday, August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - Monday, August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - Sunday, August 17, 2014