Deb Kristina had a great time at the AWP conference (Association of Writers & Writing Programs) in Chicago last week, and read publicly from Real Life & Liars for the first time. She blogged about these experiences over at Red Room.
Also, Deb Kristina has an essay titled “Small Sacrifices” due out in an anthology called Cup of Comfort for New Mothers. She just learned that book will be released next month from Adams Media, and is available for pre-order. The essay relates how the writing of Liars saved her sanity after the birth of her second child.
Deb Meredith is guest blogging today at http://thelipstickchronicles.typepad.com/ about her funniest Google Alert experience. You can also hear Meredith 2/23/09 at 9:45 AM CST/10:45 AM EST on KORN 1490 AM in SD on the morning show (http://www.1490korn.com), and on 2/25/09 at 7:15 AM EST on the Frank Truatt Morning Show WTBQ in Warwick, NY.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013