This Monday, July 21st, the Seize a Daisy post will be:
“Presenting Debutante Danielle Younge-Ullman and Falling Under.” Please come check it out!
And, Deb Danielle is starting to get reviews…!
“I highly recommend Falling Under. There are compelling subjects for discussion for book clubs– alcoholism, absentee parents, and then that wonderful ending. Believe me, the discussions will be heated.” -Book Room Reviews
“Falling Under is a moving, fast, gritty novel that will pull you by your boot-straps and make you feel stoned.” -Girlie Girl Army
“Readers who relish a realistic study of a tormented lonely person will appreciate FALLING UNDER as the quince will wonder whether Mara finds her groove or remains tortured in self afflicted hell. PS the ending is realistic but not easy to swallow.” 4 star review from Harriet Klausner
Latest posts by Jess (see all)
- Thank You, Gail … by Deb Jess Riley - Friday, October 3, 2008
- Good-bye Yellow Brick Road by Deb Jess - Friday, August 29, 2008
- News Flash, Sunday August 24 2008 - Sunday, August 24, 2008
- A Tale of Two Schedules by Deb Jess - Friday, August 15, 2008
- News Flash, Sunday August 10 2008 - Sunday, August 10, 2008