Deb Gail is thrilled to share this endorsement of Cancer is a Bitch from the super talented Lolly Winston, author of NYT’s bestseller Good Grief: “Gail Konop Baker is a knock-out writer who cracks me up one minute then brings me to tears the next. Her beautiful, funny, feisty, poignant memoir isn’t just an inspiration for cancer patients and their families—but for all of us. There is so much wisdom between these pages, yet the story is told without an ounce of self pity or a trace of triteness. In the end, this tale is a testament to how precarious and priceless life is, and how each of us needs to live it to the fullest, starting right now.”
Deb Eileen will be speaking at the New England Let Your Imagination Take Flight Writer’s Conference in April. You can learn more about the conference and register Here She’s also posted a contest for the release of Unpredictable on her site Check it out here
Congrats to Deb Friend Joanne Levy who signed with Eric Myers of the Spieler Agency this week!
Debs are reading:
Deb Jenny will be signing at 7 p.m. January 31 in Orlando, Florida, at the Barnes & Noble Colonial Plaza Market Center. Any readers in the vicinity please stop by to visit!
Other appearances scheduled for Deb Jenny:
Richmond, Virginia, Barnes & Noble Short Pump 4-6 p.m. February 9
Bethesda, Maryland, Barnes & Noble Bethesda, 1-3 p.m. February 10
Richmond, Virginia, Fountain Books, 12:30-2 p.m. February 14
Other appearances to be announced shortly
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - August 14, 2008