Deb Lisa and Fifteen Minutes of Shame will be featured in the June issue of Writer’s Digest, on news stands in late April.
What the Debs are reading:
Deb Danielle is reading One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Deb Lisa is laughing her way through Switchcraft by Mary Castillo
Deb Eileen is reading a non fiction this week, The Monsters by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler It is about the dare Lord Byron made to write a ghost story and how the various writers responded.
Deb Jenny is reading Trouble With Paradise by Jill Shalvis
Deb Gail is reading How to be Good by Nick Hornby
Deb Jess is still reading grant proposals, but she did recently see (and highly recommends) the movie Juno. (On the top of her stack: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life by Barbara Kingsolver)
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Not A Sonnet, But Something In Purple Satin by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, October 2, 2008
- News Flash, August 31st - Sunday, August 31, 2008
- Glancing Backward — and Forward! by Guest Author, Kate Veitch - Saturday, August 30, 2008
- The Debs Take Utopia by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Existential Ennui (or where is Danielle’s Daily Routine?) by Deb Danielle Younge-Ullman - Thursday, August 14, 2008