Deb Jess is pleased to announce that despite the tornadoes, hail, torrential rains, and flash flooding, the Driving Sideways launch party was a fabulous success! Thanks to everyone who braved the weather to attend, and special thanks to the creative staff at Encore Event Planning. To see photos, visit Jess’s blog here.
Also this week (June 19), Driving Sideways makes its debut as a Target Break-Out Book in stores nationwide!
Debs Jess, Danielle, and Gail learned on Friday that their panel proposal was accepted by the Wisconsin Book Festival! They’ll be speaking about how debut authors can work together to cross-promote and share the publishing journey at a date TBD during the festival, which runs from October 15-19 in Madison, Wisconsin. (Here’s hoping that Debs Lisa, Eileen, and Jenny can make the trip to join them!!)
Deb Friend News:
In celebration of Father’s Day, blogger Manic Mommy is giving away two fun books for Dads-to-be: Dad’s Pregnant Too by Harlan Cohen, and Caveman’s Guide to Baby’s First Year. Stop by her blog to enter to win!
Latest posts by Jess (see all)
- Thank You, Gail … by Deb Jess Riley - Friday, October 3, 2008
- Good-bye Yellow Brick Road by Deb Jess - Friday, August 29, 2008
- News Flash, Sunday August 24 2008 - Sunday, August 24, 2008
- A Tale of Two Schedules by Deb Jess - Friday, August 15, 2008
- News Flash, Sunday August 10 2008 - Sunday, August 10, 2008