Congrats to Carrie, who won a copy of THE MOON SISTERS by guest author Therese Walsh!
From the 2014 Debs…
Lisa Alber had a fantastic launch week for KILMOON and is continuing the fun at the Left Coast Crime (LCC) conference in Monterey, CA, where she sold out her books! She’s pumped, joyful, and exhausted — a good kind of delirium!
Bonus! At LCC she met Lori Rader-Day and 2013 deb Susan Spann. Woohoo!
Lori Rader-Day is excited to announce that her second novel, a mystery tentatively titled LITTLE PRETTY THINGS, has been sold to Seventh Street Books! The new book should be on the shelves in July 2015.
Natalia Sylvester started planning her book launch in Austin this week. She’s so excited to see things coming together!
Susan Gloss bought the most adorable 1950s Roy Rogers cowboy suit for her toddler son to wear to the book party for VINTAGE. She just hopes he’ll forgive her for it when he’s older.
Latest posts by Lori Rader-Day (see all)
- News Flash: Keeping in Touch with the Deb Class of 2014 - August 31, 2014
- What I Loved? A Top Ten List - August 25, 2014
- News Flash: Salons, Conferences, Events, and Paree - August 24, 2014
- Little Pretty Things for Everyone: A Second Book Gets a First Draft - August 18, 2014
- News Flash: Target, Readings, Conferences, and OOH LA LA France! - August 17, 2014