Deb Gail is profiled on Literary Mama this month. She is a keynote speaker at the Breast Cancer Recovery Conference on Saturday November 8th in Madison, Wisconsin and will also be conducting a workshop on hope and healing through creative writing. On Wednesday November 5th she will be on NPR “In the Morning with Bonnie Grice.”
Deb Eve is reading graduate Deb Jenny’s SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER. It’s delightful!
Deb Meredith is enjoying reading Deb Gail’s CANCER IS A BITCH, and is watching her husband go by in the New York City Marathon today (on the photo truck, not running this time!).
Founding Deb Mia King’s SWEET LIFE received a lovely review from Booklist: “A truly delightful read by the author of Good Things (2007) that highlights the nontourist Hawaii and incorporates King’s trademark recipes.” The Honolulu Star-Bulletin called the novel “colorful … a breezy, satisfying read.”
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013