The very first review of Restoring Harmony by Deb Joelle is up at Princessbookie‘s site and she gave it five cupcakes! If you want a sneak peak, she’s also organizing (for a limited time) an ARC tour by mail.
Author Irene Zutell is giving away a copy of her book, Pieces of Happily Ever After! To enter, just leave a comment on Irene’s guest blog on The Debutante Ball from Nov. 14. She’ll pick a winner this week!
And the winner of the giveaway for Wendy Lyn Watson‘s book I Scream, You Scream is Kim Stagliano! Keep watching and commenting on our guest authors – we’re going to have more giveaways!
Graduate Deb Kristina is celebrating a new book deal for two more books! That makes a total of four under contract for those keeping score at home. (The Life You’ve Imagined is due out August 2010). The Publishers Marketplace announcement goes like this: “Author of Real Life & Liars Kristina Riggle’s HERITAGE HILL, a novel of a blended family in which a missing teenager and a volatile ex-wife could destroy the fragile bonds of a struggling household built on the optimistic premise that love can conquer all, again to Lucia Macro at Avon, in a very nice deal, in a two-book deal, by Kristin Nelson at Nelson Literary Agency (NA).”
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- News Flash: Kicking off the New Year with Heather Webb’s Launch! - Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Newsflash: August 18, 2013 - Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Newsflash: August 11, 2013 – Meet Your New Debs! - Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Newsflash: August 4, 2013 - Sunday, August 4, 2013
- Newsflash: June 30, 2013 - Sunday, June 30, 2013