Deb Jenny was invited to be on a panel for the prestigious Virginia Festival of the Book in March.
Guest Author Series: This week, on Thursday the 18th, talented author Amanda Eyre Ward will be our guest blogger. Amanda is the award winning author of Sleep Toward Heaven, How to Be Lost and Forgive Me and we are thrilled to have her!
And Backspacer and all around fun gal Jackie Kessler’s second book in her Hell’s Belle’s series, The Road to Hell, has been released to wonderful reviews, including the Romantic Times review that called it “one helluva read: put Kessler on your must-buy list.” Of course we all knew she was a fabulous writer and are thrilled everyone else knows it now too!
Latest posts by Jenny Gardiner (see all)
- Last but Definitely not Least by Deb Jenny - September 30, 2008
- THE DEBS and Starting Over by Guest Author Susan McBride - September 6, 2008
- Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow by Deb Jenny - August 26, 2008
- Two for the Price of One! Welcome Guest Jackie Kessler (and Deb Jen’s post) - August 12, 2008
- Our Own Little Thespian by Deb Jenny - August 5, 2008